Caught in the rat-race since graduating as a medical doctor, Wai Jia was encouraged to pursue a life of success. When God intervened in the plans she had for her own life, however, she grappled with pain and loss. Yet, obeying God’s call to serve with her husband in Africa, was the best decision they ever made in their lives.
Written to challenge our ideals of success, Savour beckons us to remember those buried dreams of ours. Have you stopped to savour the meaning of your life lately?
Pick up a copy to bless a loved one.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to make a difference.
Book Launch Events:
National Young Leaders Day 2015 by Halogen Foundation Singapore
Organized to inspire 650 young leaders across Singapore
- She changed my perspective on my purpose in life.
– Wang LX (14), Jurong Sec School
- She’s someone I wish to see myself as – strong and inspirational.
– See (15), CHIJ St. Theresa’s Convent
- She challenges society’s stereotypical thinking that money is not everything but to live your life to the fullest.
– Chua LY (15), CHIJ St. Theresa’s Convent